1. What is SmileNV?
SmileNV is a hydrogen peroxide-based teeth-whitening system containing our patented whitening ingredient CP+. This dentist approved formula has been tried, tested and proven to work for over 10 years.
2. Why does SmileNV whitening gel not need a light?
SmileNV whitening gel contains CP+, a patented hydrogen peroxide-based whitening ingredient. Hydrogen peroxide will whiten teeth without a light. No gadgets, no light – just a formula that’s proven to perform.
3. What makes SmileNV whitening gel work?
SmileNV whitening gel uses patented CP+ whitening technology. This hydrogen peroxide-based gel works by breaking down stains on the enamel and dentin to whiten the tooth.
4. What is CP+?
CP+ is our patented whitening ingredient which is activated by the saliva in your mouth to accelerate whitening. On application, the formula produces a rise in pH, which releases a burst of whitening ions. These ions break down the stains on your teeth faster than other formulas. See CP+ video
5. How long will it take before I see results?
Results will be evident after the first few applications. Track your progress using our shade guide – once before whitening and again after a number of applications.
6. How long can I leave the SmileNV whitening gel on for?
The recommended whitening time is 30 mins – 2 hours. It’s simple, the longer the application time, the whiter your teeth will be.
7. How long will my teeth stay white for?
This depends on each individual and their lifestyle. Use the SmileNV gel until you reach your desired shade of whiteness, then top up as required to keep them white.
8. Will SmileNV whitening gel whiten my veneers, caps (crowns) and bonding?
SmileNV whitening gel will only work on natural teeth. All dental work including but not limited to bonding, veneers, crowns (caps) and bridges will NOT whiten.
9. What is the shelf life of SmileNV whitening gel?
The shelf life of SmileNV whitening gel is 2 years, the expiry date is clearly marked on each individual syringe.
10. How much SmileNV whitening gel do you use per application?
Each application requires a thin line of gel per tray. Each syringe provides up to 6 full applications.
11. How do you form the SmileNV trays?
Details of how to form the trays can be found here.
12. Can the trays be reformed again?
Yes, follow the instructions here to find out how.
13. How should I store my SmileNV whitening gel?
SmileNV whitening gel can be stored at room temperature, up to 24 oC (75 oF) or in the fridge.
14. Is teeth whitening permanent?
No, teeth whitening is not permanent. To maintain your desired shade of whiteness, top up when required.
15. Can I use SmileNV whitening gel while pregnant or nursing?
No, we would not recommend using any type of hydrogen peroxide-containing whitening treatments while breastfeeding or pregnant. For further information contact your medical or dental practitioner.
16. How long do you recommend using the SmileNV whitening gel?
Use SmileNV whitening gel until you reach your desired shade of whiteness then top up as required.
17. Will SmileNV whitening gel cause tooth sensitivity?
SmileNV whitening gel contains both sodium fluoride and potassium nitrate. These ingredients can help to reduce tooth sensitivity.
1. How much does shipping cost?
We currently offer FREE standard shipping on all orders. We can also offer a DHL express shipping service for $4.99 within the USA & Canada or for $9.99 to the rest of the world.
2. How long will my order take to arrive?
Standard shipping should take 7-10 business days. DHL express shipping service should take 2-4 business days.
3. Can I track my order?
The DHL express shipping service will provide you with regular tracking updates via text message or email. Currently, tracking is not available for standard shipping.
4. How are orders sent?
All orders are sent using our standard shipping service, unless the DHL express shipping service is selected.
5. How long will my order take to process?
We aim to process and dispatch your order within 2 business days. Our business hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
6. Can I change my shipping address?
Yes, you can do this prior to dispatch, please contact email@example.com. With the DHL express shipping service, the delivery address can be changed in transit. With standard shipping, the delivery address cannot be changed after dispatch.
1. How can I return items?
To return an item(s) click here
2. What is the returns, exchange and refunds policy?
We are happy to offer a replacement or refund, provided the item(s) are returned in their original condition within 14 days. Any returned products that are used or opened will not qualify for a refund.
3. How long do I have to return item(s)?
Please return your item(s) to us within 14 days.
4. How long will it take to get a refund?
Once your return is processed it can take up to 10 working days to receive your refund.